Sports Betting Jobs in the United States
Sportsbook & More Jobs in the Growing Sports Betting Industry
Sports betting has expanded rapidily in the US since the PASPA ban on sports betting was overturned in 2020. For most people it is a fun way to watch an NFL game or make a bet on the Super Bowl. However, for some people it is now a job occupation. There are many newly created jobs in the sports betting industry and not all of them are ticket writers in a sportsbook.
Where to Find Sports Betting Jobs
Sports Betting Employment Boards
Sports Betting Companies Employment URL
Types of Sports Betting Jobs Available
Sports Trading Analyst
Due to some exciting growth here at Sportradar we are looking for a Trading Analyst to join our MTS team based in our Las Vegas office. Our MTS (Managed Trading Service) is a liability management service for bookmakers and lotteries for both Pre-match and Live odds. The service delivers a complete risk management service for all events where our odds are offered. As Trading Analyst you will be part of of Sportradar’s rapidly expanding Managed Trading Service (MTS) and its core Pre-Match Odds Suggestion service (PMOS).
Executive Host – Sports
- Manages all aspects of a guest’s account in all states for Sports Betting, and iGaming where applicable.
- Understands the best communication preferences for each player, (phone, email, or text) and uses all available technology to manage the relationship.
- Fully knowledgeable of all happenings on property and in-market for cross-sell opportunities.
- Demonstrates mastery of all existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives, bonus programs and system changes.
- Constantly strives to delight our guests by exceeding expectations through enthusiastic and personalized service.
- Hosts guests at social events, sporting venues, and special promotions as applicable.
- Ensures all concerns are addressed in a timely manner communicating with internal and external partners.
- Handles difficult situations in a calm and professional manner, seeking to de-escalate the situation and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates a willingness to teach, mentor, train and share information with colleagues.
Market Research Analyst
Specific tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Overall design of project specifications and methodologies for qualitative and quantitative market research projects, including creation of project-specific materials such as: market research briefs, surveys, fielding plans
- Programming of online surveys
- Conduct in-field market research with players and customers
- Design, coordinate, and execute all phases of market research projects, including logistics, fielding, and follow-up
- Production of intelligible, comprehensive analytical reports
- Ensure transparent, consistent communications with internal team and external partners
Content Operations Manager
Merchandising Manager for our Sportsbook. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing carousel content prioritization, collaborating with the multi-product-play team, ensuring carousel quality across different states, and managing relationships with key product teams. Additionally, you will provide guidance on merchandising strategies, suggested bets, reporting, and scheduling, while overseeing a team of operational professionals. This is an exciting opportunity to drive operational excellence and enhance the user experience within the fast-paced world of sports betting.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Plan and prioritize the carousel content for both the V2 and Retail platforms, ensuring effective execution of plans.
- Collaborate with the multi-product-play team to develop new or improved ways of working for seamless operations.
- Perform carousel quality assurance (QA) for different states to ensure accurate and compliant content.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all relevant SBK product teams, specifically XPG, fostering strong relationships and effective communication.
- Provide guidance on suggested bet strategies, reporting, and scheduling, overseeing the operational team (25+ employees) with access to create and execute these strategies.
- Organize and streamline processes to ensure efficient workflow and execution of tasks.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and customer preferences to optimize the carousel content and enhance user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and customer support, to align strategies and goals.