MyBookie BTC Winner-Take-All March Madness Contest
MyBookie BTC Contest Information
- The March Madness MyBracket Contest opens on Monday, March 13th, 2023, and closes on Thursday, March 16th, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET.
- The Contest begins with the First Round of the 2023 Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament on Thursday, March 16th, 2023.
- Entries can be purchased in advance.
- If your bracket is not completed or fully filled out by 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 16th, your entry will be void and eliminated from the contest.
- Round Dates: First Round (March 16th & 17th), Second Round (March 18th & 19th), Sweet 16 (March 23rd & 24th), Elite 8 (March 25th & 26th), Final Four (April 1st) and Championship (April 3rd).
- This is a winner-take-all bracket contest.
- Only fully completed brackets qualify for the grand prize.
- House rules and regulations apply.
- We reserve the right to amend this promotion at any time.
- Once you submit your selection, you will not be able to change your picks.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be posted on a Leader board. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to keep his/her Email information in their account up-to-date and accurate.
How to Purchase Your March Madness Entry
- The MyBookie BTC Winner-Take-All Bracket Contest is open to all players.
- Each entry into the MyBookie BTC Winner-Take-All Bracket Contest costs $10.
- Buy 2 Entries, Get 1 Free Entry. This promotion is only valid until Sunday, March 12th, 2023 (Selection Sunday).
- Entries may only be purchased using real cash funds.
- Entry fees will be deducted directly from players’ account balances.
- All purchases are final. There are NO refunds. Make sure that before you click on the PURCHASE button you double-check all your selections.
- You can purchase a maximum of 50 entries using real cash funds.
- Free Entries are included in the total number of entries you may have. Example: 33 paid entries + 16 free entries = 49 total entries from a maximum of 50 entries.
- If you qualify to receive a Free Entry, you can still purchase additional entries so long as you do not exceed the maximum of 50 entries per player.
Prize Pool Payouts
- If various participants tie, a tie-breaker question will be used to determine the final standings of the contest.
- In the event that the tie-breaker is necessary, participants will be ranked based on having the closest answer to the Total Points Scored in the Championship Game.
- If various participants remain in a tie after the tie-breaker, the winnings will be split evenly.
- The contest winner will receive the cash equivalent of BTC at 11:30 PM ET on Monday, April 3rd, 2023. It will be credited to their account balance within 72 hours of the end of the contest.
How to Play
- After entering the contest, players can view and edit their entries in the ‘My Brackets’ section.
- Participants must pick the winners of all 63 games in the 2023 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship, beginning with the First Round.
- Points will be awarded for each correct pick.
- Once a bracket has been submitted, it is final. Picks cannot be changed once the bracket has been submitted.
- 1 point for every correct selection in the 1st Round
- 2 points for every correct selection in the 2nd Round
- 4 points for every correct selection in the Sweet 16
- 8 points for every correct selection in the Elite 8
- 16 points for every correct selection in the Final Four
- 32 points for picking the winner of the Championship Game
Guaranteed Prize Pool
|1st Place||1 Bitcoin|
- MyBookie will not be held responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network services or other connections, miscommunications, or failed phone, computer, or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic.
- Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this contest (as solely determined by the judges) will be disqualified.
- In the event the game is compromised by a virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of MyBookie, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the game, MyBookie reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the game.
- If the contest is terminated for any reason, prizes may be awarded in any manner determined at the sole discretion of MyBookie.
- Each entrant in this contest, including, without limitation, each prize winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless MyBookie.ag and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies, and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any and all contest prizes, participation in this contest and participation in any activity related to this contest.
- If in MyBookie’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of this Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Contest, MyBookie reserves the right to terminate the Contest and award all prizes to the persons who are winning at the time of termination, and/or disqualify any individual.
- MyBookie reserves the right to terminate a user’s privileges at our sole discretion. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access, impersonate another user, misrepresent personal information or general mischief may result in a user’s termination. In the event of any dispute, our decision is final.
*BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, THE PLAYER AUTOMATICALLY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OUR OFFICIAL RULES.