March Madness Sweet 16 $50,000 Bracket Contest 2023
About Sweet 16 Bracket Contest
The March Madness $50,000 Sweet 16 Bracket Contest 2023 will begin on Monday, March 20th, 2023, and end on Thursday, March 23rd, 2023, at 12:00 PM ET. Entries purchased after this deadline will not be eligible for any prizes. The contest starts with the Sweet 16 Round of the 2023 Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament on Thursday, March 23rd, 2023.
Entries can be purchased in advance, and the entry fee is $10 per entry. Real cash funds are required for purchasing entries, and entry fees will be deducted from players’ account balance. Players may purchase a maximum of 50 entries using real cash funds, including free entries. If you qualify for a Free Entry, you may still purchase additional entries up to the maximum of 50 entries per player.
The contest consists of four rounds: Sweet 16 (March 23rd & 24th), Elite 8 (March 25th & 26th), Final Four (April 1st), and Championship (April 3rd). Only fully completed brackets will be eligible for the contest prizes. Once you submit your selections, you will not be able to change them.
Winners will be notified by email and posted on a Leader board. It is the entrant’s responsibility to keep their email information up-to-date and accurate in their account. House rules and regulations apply, and the promotion may be amended at any time.
The prize pool payouts will be awarded as cash with no rollover requirements, except for the Free Plays, which must be wagered at least one time. If there is a tie, a tie-breaker question will be used to determine the final standings of the contest. Participants will be ranked based on the closest answer to the Total Points Scored in the Championship Game. If the tie persists, the winnings will be split along with the next lowest prize. All winnings will be deposited into players’ accounts within 72 hours after the completion of the 2023 NCAA Men’s Championship Basketball game.
- Enter the MyBookie Sweet 16 Contest – New Customers Receive a 50% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000.
- MyBookie also has College Basketball Player Props
March Madness $50,000 Sweet 16 Bracket Contest Terms & Conditions
- The $50K March Madness Bracket16 Contest opens on Monday, March 20th, 2023 and closes on Thursday, March 23rd, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET. All entries after this point will be considered void and will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
- The Contest begins with the Sweet 16 Round of the 2023 Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament on Thursday, March 23rd, 2023.
- Entries can be purchased in advance.
- If your bracket is not completed or fully filled out by 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 23rd, your entry will be void and eliminated from the contest.
- Round Dates: Sweet 16 (March 23rd & 24th), Elite 8 (March 25th & 26th), Final Four (April 1st) and Championship (April 3rd).
- Only fully completed brackets qualify for the contest prizes.
- House rules and regulations apply.
- We reserve the right to amend this promotion at any time.
- Once you submit your selection, you will not be able to change your picks.
- Winners will be notified by email and will be posted on a Leader board. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to keep his/her Email information in their account up-to-date and accurate.
How to purchase your entry
- Each entry into our $50K March Madness Bracket16 Contest costs $10.
- Entries may only be purchased with real cash funds.
- Entry fees will be deducted directly from players’ account balance.
- All purchases are final. There are NO refunds. Make sure that before you click on the PURCHASE button that you double check all your selections.
- You can purchase a maximum of 50 entries using real cash funds.
- Free Entries are included in the total number of entries you may have. Example: 33 paid entries + 16 free entries = a maximum of 50 entries.
- If you qualify to receive a Free Entry, you can still purchase additional entries so long as you do not exceed the maximum of 50 entries per player.
Prize Pool Payouts
- If various participants tie, a tie-breaker question will be used to determine the final standings of the contest.
- In the event that the tie-breaker is necessary, participants will be ranked based on having the closest answer to the Total Points Scored in the Championship Game.
- If various participants remain in a tie after the tie-breaker, the winnings will be split along with the next lowest prize. Example: If two contestants tie for first with 160 points, they will split the 1st and 2nd Place prizes; the participant with the next highest point total will win the 3rd Place prize.
- Winnings are awarded as cash with no rollover requirements, with the exception of the Free Plays which must be wagered at least one time.
- Winnings will be deposited into our players account within 72 hours after the completion of the 2023 NCAA Men’s Championship Basketball game.
MyBookie.ag Current New Customer Bonuses & Promotions
MyBookie promo codes : Sportsbook Promo Codes, Sportsbook Crypto Bonus Codes, Sportsbook Cash Promo Codes.
- MYB50 – Sportsbook 50% Bonus to $1,000 10x rollover
- 200CASH – Sportsbook 10% Bonus to $200 1x Rollover
- CRYPTO100 – Crypto Sportsbook 100% bonus up to $1,000 each time. (can be used 3 times)
How to Play
- Participants must purchase at least one entry to participate in the $50K March Madness Bracket16 Contest.
- After purchasing entries, players can view and edit their entries in the ‘My Brackets’ section.
- Participants must pick the winners of all 15 games in the 2023 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Championship, beginning with the Sweet 16 Round.
- Points will be awarded for each correct pick.
- Once a bracket has been submitted, it is final. Picks cannot be changed once the bracket has been submitted.
- 4 points for every correct selection in the Sweet 16
- 8 points for every correct selection in the Elite 8
- 16 points for every correct selection in the Final Four
- 32 points for picking the winner of the Championship Game
Guaranteed Prize Pool
|6th to 10th Place||$500|
|11th to 50th Place||$100|
|51st to 200th Place||$75|
|201st to 500th Place||$50|
- MyBookie will not be held responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network services or other connections, miscommunications, or failed phone, computer, or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind, whether mechanical, human, or electronic.
- Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this contest (as solely determined by the judges) will be disqualified.
- In the event the game is compromised by virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of MyBookie, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the game, MyBookie reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the game.
- If the contest is terminated for any reason, prizes may be awarded in any manner determined at the sole discretion of MyBookie.
- Each entrant in this contest, including, without limitation, each prize winner, hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless the MyBookie.ag and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any and all contest prizes, participation in this contest and participation in any activity related to this contest.
- If in MyBookie’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of this Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Contest, MyBookie reserves the right to terminate the Contest and award all prizes to the persons who are winning at the time of termination, and/or disqualify any individual.
- MyBookie reserves the right to terminate a user’s privileges at our sole discretion. Any attempt to gain unauthorized access, impersonating another user, misrepresenting personal information, or general mischief may result in a user’s termination. In the event of any dispute, our decision is final.
*BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, THE PLAYER AUTOMATICALLY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OUR OFFICIAL RULES.