MyBookie March Madness Bitcoin Contest
When Can I Purchase Entries?
Contest entries can be purchased starting Monday February 28th to Thursday March 17th, 2022, at 12:00pm ET.
When Can I Make My Picks?
The contest opens on Monday, March 14th, 2022, and closes on Thursday, March 17th, 2022, at 12:00pm ET. All entries submitted after this point will be considered void and will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
What is the Price to Enter the March Madness MyBracket Contest?
Each entry costs $10. Buy 2 Get One Free!
How Many Times Can I Enter the Contest?
You can have up to 50 entries.
Can I Use Free Play to Purchase Entries?
Entries may only be purchased using real cash funds.
BTC, NFT and Cash Prizes
The contest winner can accept payment of 1 BTC or the cash equivalent transferred to their balance. BTC cash equivalent is determined by the BTC spot price on Monday, April 4th, 2022, at 11:30pm ET. The NFT will be transferred to a valid Ethereum address within 72 hours. There is no cash equivalent option. Cash winnings will be processed to players wallets approx. 72 hours after the completion of the championship game.
How to Play:
- Pick the winners of all 63 games in the 2022 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Tournament, beginning with the First Round.
- Points are awarded for each correct pick.
New to MyBookie? Get a 100% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000 with Crypto. Can be used 3 times.
- 1 point for every correct selection in the 1st Round
- 2 points for every correct selection in the 2nd Round
- 4 points for every correct selection in the Sweet 16
- 8 points for every correct selection in the Elite 8
- 16 points for every correct selection in the Final Four
- 32 points for picking the winner of the Championship
Cash in on the madness in this year’s one-of-a kind MyBracket Contest.